We are hiring!
We are hiring!
As we are about to celebrate our one year anniversary, we are looking to hire someone who has passion for sustainable, green and eco-friendly build and design and has a strong knowledge of digital marketing and retail to join our team.
Role: Marketplace Marketing and Sales Associate
3 months position leading to permanent
Marylebone, Salary 26k+
EDGE – Eco Design Green Environment is a one year old startup and London’s first resource center for eco focused interior design and build. It helps members of the public, architects and designers find materials, products, and finishes for their property projects. EDGE launched the showroom in Marylebone last year and is in the process of building up the digital shop/marketplace.
We are looking for someone with strong online marketing knowledge, who is confident in approaching sustainable brands and inviting them to be part of the shop. The person we are looking to hire must have a thorough understanding of wordpress and plug ins such as Docan and SEO/ Meta tag optimization. Someone with a passion for sustainable, green and eco-friendly build and design and driven to make the marketplace a success.
They will also be asked to assist our showroom manager, work alongside the team on other occasional office support and managing regular events taking place at EDGE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Check new sign ups and profiles on the marketplace
- Sell the marketplace to brands
- Manage queries from customers
- Maintain the CRM system
- Answer the phone and emails
- Help run events
- Marketing such as newsletter writing, social media management, pr etc to various target markets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education level: Graduate Degree ideally in marketing, digital marketing and online retail management, business or similar preferred.
- Experience: at least 3-4 years industry experience.
- Specific skills: Experience in online retail, digital marketing and sales. Good knowledge of eco building materials and products, interest in new products available in the sector.
- The candidate must be able to use CRM and data base management systems. Good administrative skills and IT/digital media savvy.
- Event assistance and hands on support
- Excellent written and spoken skills and a holistic understanding of how to develop EDGE’s profile through various marketing channels.
- Personal characteristics. Personable, customer service focused, self-motivated, takes initiative, attention to detail, organized and can work effectively and independently yet follow managements instructions.
- Have good website and marketplace knowledge.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.