We are hiring!
We are hiring!
As we celebrated our one year anniversary, we are looking to hire for 2 roles: Showroom and Sales Manager and Marketplace and Digital Marketing Manager.
Role: Showroom and Sales Manager
EDGE – Eco Design Green Environment is London’s first and leading resource center for eco focused interior design and build, helping specifiers and clients find materials, products, building materials and finishes for their property projects. We are looking for a Marylebone based showroom manager who can help us grow the business by inviting more specifiers to discover the showroom and build relationships with them by supporting/understanding their sustainable project scope. The showroom manager would also support with sales and ensure that existing and new brands are introduced to specifiers. The showroom manager would also be keeping track of projects the specifiers are working on and the size/value of these.
We are looking for a person that is a confident speaker on the phone and in person. Someone who is organized with attention to detail and an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing.
Skills we are looking for:
- Understand and explain the sustainability credentials of the materials, products and brands that are in the showroom to architects, interior designers, specifiers, and the general public.
- Continue to build the sales pipeline and sell showroom participation
- Understand the scope of project that specifiers may have and recommend materials to them
- Maintaining the showroom inbox, calendar for showroom tours and hubspot CRM database system.
- The showroom manager will have daily contact to specifiers and is expected to continue to grow the specifier data base
- Communicate with the EDGE showroom brands daily in the space as well as their clients coming to the showroom.
- They will be asked to support in managing regular events taking place in the space.
- Confident in presenting
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for sustainable, green and eco friendly build and design and who is familiar with some of the industry standards such as C2C, iso, Bream, WELL etc.
There is plenty of room for growth in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicating with brands in the space as well as selling to and adding new clients to the showroom
- Reaching out directly to architecture offices etc and inviting them to the showroom via email and phone.
- Open the showroom daily (ensure it is clean and tidy and ready for clients)
- Explain products to prospective showroom visitors and connect them to the brands
- Maintain the CRM system
- Answer the phone and emails
- Help run events: use Eventbrite, create invitations, organize catering etc.
- An eye for design and shop/showroom display.
- Education level: Graduate Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship or similar preferred, Environmental Design, Construction, Architecture, English or interior design.
- Experience: at least 3-5 years industry experience in sales and client relationships
- Specific skills: A good knowledge of eco building materials and products, interest in new products available in the sector and government regulation in the environmental sector preferred.
- The candidate must be able to use CRM and data base management systems. Good administrative skills and IT/media savvy.
- Personal characteristics. Personable, customer service focused, self motivated, takes initiative and can work effectively and independently yet follow managements instructions.
Role: Marketplace and Digital Marketing Manager
EDGE – Eco Design Green Environment a one-year-old startup and London’s first resource center for eco focused interior design and build. It helps members of the public, architects and designers find materials, products, building materials and finishes for their property projects. EDGE launched the showroom in Marylebone last year and is now in the process of building up the digital shop/marketplace.
We are looking for someone with strong online retail and marketplace knowledge, who is confident in talking to clients and supporting them in uploading their information online. The person we are looking to hire must have a thorough understanding of wordpress and plug ins such as Dokan and SEO/ Meta tag optimization. Further responsibly include managing social media platforms and creating engaging content on the news section of the website as well as understanding how to elevate the brand and shop through effective communication and other marketing strategies.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sustainable build and design and driven to make the marketplace and website a success by maintaining edgelondon.eco and edgeshop.eco and promoting this digitally across a range of media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create new user profiles for the brands and support brands with uploading brand and product information.
- Responding to questions and queries from brands and customers
- Check new sign ups and profiles on the marketplace
- Communicate with brands and gather their information
- Maintain the Hubspot CRM system and data base
- Digital content creation for newsletters (Mailchimp) and news section of the website (WordPress)
- Social media management: find and write content (Canva), program posts through ContentCal and update Marketing Strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education level: Graduate Degree ideally in IT and digital marketing/online retail management, business or similar preferred.
- Experience: at least 3-4 years industry experience.
- WordPress and website building experience and a knowledge of how to update plugins, meta tagging, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Stripe payment system and Dokan etc
- Specific skills: Experience in online retail, digital marketing and sales. Good knowledge of eco building materials and products, interest in new products available in the sector.
- The candidate must be able to use CRM and data base management systems. Good administrative skills and IT/digital media savvy.
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Personal characteristics. Personable, customer service focused, self-motivated, takes initiative, attention to detail, organized and can work effectively and independently yet follow managements instructions.
Please send an email with your name and the role you are applying for as the subject line along with your CV and a cover letter (max 1 A4 page) to email@example.com to apply.